Monday 24 August 2015

Warning to those who bought Refurbished LG G2!!(Image files Dropbox links)

So you have bought the Refurbished LG G2 for half the original price from ebay..it might not become a big issue for those who just use their phones without rooting and modding their phone..

But for those who root and try to flash a recovery...you might end up HardBricking your phone..

So here's my story..i have bought the refurbished lg g2 D802($215) from an ebay seller and rooted it..well rooting unlocks half the potential of your phone and i know that flashing a recovery will unlock a phones true potential..so i downloaded this app called AUTOREC from playstore and tried to flash recovery to my D802..the app also flashed automatically the recovery of D802 since my phones Build.prop says it is a D802..i restarted my phone after flashing and......

BAM BAM!!! Phone is bricked and stuck in adb_fastboot()















So whats the problem here why is my phone bricked if i flashed D802 recovery on D802...LOL My phone is not a D802..it is a Frankenstien Phone..i.e The mother board is of D800 and the outer casing of phone is D802.So Be careful if ur's is a Refurbished phone

How i got my Phone Back..Obviously i started searching Google for solution and i found this youtube video

Finally i am able to enter download mode and started trying different kdz files...flashed D802 kdz..The screen is not working and touch is also not working properly..flashed d800 kdz ...phone restarts every 20seconds...wasted nearly 5days searching and figuring out solution..but failed

Finally contacted my ebay seller and he agreed to replace it with a new phone..and i got my new phone by sending back the bricked phone..and this time i just rooted it and does'nt have enough courage to flash recovery..

But i backed up everyhting of my phone on PC in case i brick it one more time..

so here are the image files if some of you wanna try on your bricked phones..may be they can work on your refurbished phones too...so GIVE THEM A TRY!!! Links Below


if you want the whole bakup of my LG G2 phone(4.15Gb) contact me or comment below...



No comments:

Post a Comment